The Gallery at Town Center Plaza
- RH Leawood represents the latest iteration of the brand’s next-generation design galleries, which integrate an even greater assortment of RH collections.
- Commanding three floors and nearly 56,000 total interior and exterior square feet, this innovative new retail concept and lifestyle experience features artistic abstractions and never-before-seen collections of luxury home furnishings in a gallery setting, including a significant presentation of the brand’s latest business concept, RH Modern.
- Conceptualized as a transparent, multi-level contemporary building filled with fresh air and natural light, RH Leawood features a charcoal grey Venetian plaster exterior with an expanse of glass-and-steel French doors.
- Looking overhead, guests will admire lush garden terraces on level two and a 10,000-square-foot Rooftop Park, showcasing RH Outdoor collections.
- The entire second level is dedicated to a minimalist exhibition space debuting RH Modern, one of the largest curated and fully-integrated assortments of modern furnishings, lighting and décor under one brand in the world. Developed in collaboration with a select group of acclaimed global designers, RH Modern reflects an entirely new design vernacular that represents a fresh and innovative point of view, defined by a minimalist aesthetic and maximum comfort. This immersive space seamlessly incorporates RH Contemporary Art, which is now integrated within RH Modern.
- Level two also features the RH Design Atelier – a dedicated studio where guests can work with the RH design team or their interior designers or architects to conceptualize highly personalized, inspiring spaces. The Design Atelier includes RH’s vast library of fabrics, leathers and furniture finishes, as well as the latest technology and capabilities to support an unprecedented level of design services.
- Also featured is a Ben Soleimani rug showroom displaying the fourth-generation designer’s hand-knotted and hand-woven rugs and other specialized galleries for window treatments, bed and bath linens and bath hardware.
- Hours of operation will be Monday through Saturday from 10am to 8pm, and Sunday 11am until 6pm.